Australian Schools Sector Visa Subclass 571
Do you have kids who you would want to run their initial education levels in Australia? Probably you are in Australia as a parent with kids out there somewhere else or you are even with your kids in other countries and would love to send them over to study. The Australian Schools Sector visa subclass 571 is designed for primary and secondary education and those who want to access it full-time in Australia.
For any application for Australian visa of this kind to be qualified:
- Applicant needs a proof of enrolment as a student in an Australian secondary school
- Proof that they are moving from one level of education to the other
- Enough funds must be available to cover educational and personal expenses while in Australia.
Benefits of the Australian Schools Sector Visa Subclass 571
- Holder can stay in Australia freely during the course of study
- Holder is free to access education fully in Australia
- Holder is free to travel to and from Australia during the course of study
It is easier to access the job opportunities in Australia after you immigration to Australia as a student, you decide to stay and use what you have studies in school to better the Australian economy. Already, many Australians move out of Australia after their University education and this is shortage. You are welcome to fill in such shortages. You will have access to Australia jobs and to accept and work on this jobs, you will need to apply for Australia work permit visa. This gives you freedom to work. Over time, you will be able to access Permanent residency permits.
Sync visas has helped many from Dubai and other Middle Eastern countries with different Australia visas. Many of our clients now live in Australia happily with their family. Allow us to help you, you have got nothing to lose.