UK Tier 2 Working Visa
The UK Tier 2 General which is also known as Work visa for UK or UK work permit allows you to work in the United Kingdom freely. Before you can obtain a UK work permit, you must be sponsored by an employer who is in the UK and you must be willing to work for this employer for up to 3 years. After the first 3 years, you can ask for extension of your visa for another 3 years for which you can pick up a different job.
Before you can be granted a UK Tier 2 General visa, you must have:
- Shown an offer of employment from a licensed employer in the UK. This is known as the Employment Certificate.
- Correct salary which commensurate with your occupation
- Met the English requirement to work in the UK
- Up to 900 GBP in savings which is what you will be supporting yourself with pending the time you start earning in full.
With the Tier 2 General UK work visa,
- Holders can work in the UK for employer
- Holder can ask for additional 3 years extension
- Holder can apply for permanent residency after 6 years in the UK
- Holder has access to free medical
Sync visas have UK Immigration Consultants in Dubai who are experts in all that has to do with UK visas. If you need UK student visa, UK work permit from Dubai or UK work visa from Dubai, Business Visa, Investor visa, Tourist Visa, etc. you are welcome to consult with us. We promise to make your Immigration to UK from Dubai a pleasant experience for you.