Australia Working Holiday Visa
For those on working holidays from their country, this visa program allows you into Australia to explore the vast job opportunities in Australia, pick up the Australia jobs, obtain Australia work permit visa and work freely while living in Australia for the duration of up to 2 years. Please note that the working holiday visa is applicable only to select visas. If you want to know if your country is among the select countries, you are welcome to give us a call at Sync visas and someone will be available to answer your questions.
Basically, the Working Holiday Visa can be accessed by citizens and passport holders of Norway, United Kingdom, Taiwan, Sweden, Netherlands, Malta, Republic of Korea, Japan, Italy, Republic of Ireland, SAR, Germany, France, Finland, Estonia, Denmark, Republic of Cyprus, Canada and Belgium. These countries change and your country is probably currently included. You can find out from our Australia visa consultants.
For applicants to be eligible for the Australian visas for working holiday
- They must be from a country that is eligible to apply
- They must be within ages 18 and 30
- Applicants are not allowed to come in with any dependents
- Applicants must satisfy all health, character and financial requirements
Some of the benefits holders of the Working Holiday visa will enjoy include:
- Freedom to move into and out of Australia at will
- Freedom to pick up jobs anywhere in Australia within a period of 12 months
- An opportunity to seek extension for another 1 year after the initial 12 months expire
- Possibility of switching into Permanent Residency in Australia
We welcome all who are considering immigration to Australia to consult with us at Sync visas. We have been of immense help in the past to migrants in facilitating all types of Australia visas. Your application for Australian visa will be analyzed and dusted for errors and recommended for a visa. Your chances are higher with us than when you go without us.
Get in touch today and complete a free online assessment