Tips for a successful Denmark Green Card application
A Denmark Green Card Visa is for anyone who wants to work and live in Denmark. The Government of Denmark gives the permission to the skilled workers inviting them to come and work in their country. It is just similar to Canada and Australia point based system.
Applicant must have 100 points to obtain the Denmark Green Card. The points are based on multiple factors that include education, work experience, age, language proficiency, adaptability, and financial. Besides this, the applicants with a graduate’s degree from other universities have different criteria for selection
There are some successful tips for Denmark Green Card application and these are:
- The Immigrant applicant should apply only if he passes the minimum point score. He should review the point based system and calculate the points considering various factors.
- The applicant should have a clear knowledge about his educational and professional qualifications and have relevant years of experience in his work field, whether they meet the equivalent standards of similar qualifications in Denmark or not.
- All the documents in any another language should be translated into English.
- The applicant should submit the amount of fee and ensure it is submitted with required application forms. The forms should be filled correctly with all relevant information that is required.
- The most important requirements are the ability of the applicant to meet his settlement expenses in Denmark, post visa approval, for the first year.
- He should be able to provide evidence of his funds and savings, as part of the application for Denmark Green Card. The applicant should seek expert advice about the various forms of savings and financial instruments that can be made part of funds statement.
- Finally, the immigrant applicant for Denmark Green Card should remember that application is required to be filed at nearest Danish Embassy in the country of his origin.
Apply with Sync visas for Denmark and give your family the best and bright future there. We are the registered immigration consultants in Dubai. For any query and details related to Denmark migration kindly contact us: +97145148289.