New Zealand Working Holiday Visa
The New Zealand working holiday Visa allows you to take up temporary occupation during your visit in NZ to help financially support your travels. The Working Holiday Visa in New Zealand is valid for a time period of 12 months. During this time period, you can leave & come back to the country as many times as you like. The New Zealand Working Holiday Scheme will allow you to undertake any temporary or casual work to support your holiday expenses but the main purpose of this visa is to have a vacation and travel in New Zealand so that you don’t have to take up any type of permanent employment.
If you have any particular skill or a qualification that New Zealand might need, then you can apply for New Zealand Skilled Migration Visa. New Zealand Spouse Visa helps you bring your spouse along with you and lets him/her take up any job. If you only want to visit New Zealand for a vacation, then you need to apply for a New Zealand Visit Visa.
Requirements for New Zealand working holiday visa
1. All the applicants must be aged between 18 & 30 years.
2. All the applicants must hold a passport issued by an eligible country.
3. All the applicants must provide a proof that they will leave New Zealand once their visa expires.
4. The applicants are not allowed to take dependents with you.
5. A certain applicant must be of good health and should have a nice personality.
6. The applicants must obtain a thorough medical insurance for the length of their visit.
7. An applicant must not have been granted this visa before.
The process for New Zealand Visa Application may be time-consuming so it is best to apply for application as soon as you can before your visit.
Call Sync Visas for New Zealand Working Holiday Visa application. Let our immigration experts help you. Call +971 4 514 8289 today.