IELTS or CELPIP? Which is better for Canada Migration!!
Are you planning to immigrate to Canada, so you must be aware of language proficiency, which is one of the important immigration requirements? High score in English proficiency test can make a big difference in your Express Entry Comprehensive Ranking Score (CRS) and increase your chances for selection.
There is two test that an applicant can take to improve their CRS. These both tests are accepted by the Canada immigration and citizenship.
- Canadian English Language Proficiency Index Program (CELPIP)
- International English Language Testing System (IELTS)test
IELTS and CELPIP are designed to measure and check the English language proficiency. The tests include four categories:
- Writing and
- IELTS: The IELTS is the world’s most popular English language tests, with over 3 million tests taken in the past year. This English test is easily accepted by all Canadian universities and colleges in Canada. The score for the IELTS depends on the type of visa that the applicant is applying i.e. either study visa or for work visa. The minimum score range between 1-9 for 4 different skills: listening, writing, speaking and Reading.
- CELPIP: The Canadian English Language Proficiency Index Program or CELPIP is an English assessment tool which measures the four skills i.e. listening, reading, writing, and speaking The test is administered by Paragon Testing Enterprises.
- CELPIP-General: CELPIP-General LS is for those people who need proof of listening and speaking proficiency for Canada citizenship. It is accepted by IRCC as one of only two English language tests for Canadian citizenship.
- CELPIP-General LS: The CELPIP-General LS Test assesses a general level of English-language proficiency. The results of the CELPIP Test are available online within eight days.
So are you ready for the test? Both IELTS and CELPIP will improve your CRS to migrate to Canada. In order to get more information on IELTS and CELPIP consult Sync visas experts. They will assist and provide you the study material for the same.