How To Get Immigration to Australia
Australia is one of the best immigration country that welcomes the skill migrants. It offers many of opportunity for the new immigrants in the country.There are numerous ways through which you can get Australian Permanent Residency. It solely depends upon the purpose for which you want to immigrate to Australia.
Australia has point based immigration system. It’s skilled migration visa programs. it’s depends on applicant age, education, work experience, language ability, etc. you must be score at least 60 points to apply through the system. However, higher point score will certainly boost your chances of securing invitation to apply for visa.
If you have skill and qualification that australia required and willing to live and work in Australia as a skilled worker, you may opt for the most famous Skilled Migration Visas category :
- Skilled Independent visa 189 subclass
- State Nominated Visa 190 subclass
- Skilled Regional Provisional Visa 489 subclass
The requirements for an Australia Skilled Visa are as follows:
- You must be under 45 when you apply;
- You should have sufficient ability in the English language to work in
- You must have your Skill Assessment report by a relevant assessing authority.
- When you apply you nominate a skilled occupation, which fits your skills and qualifications. This occupation must be found on the Medium and Long-term Strategic Skills List;
- Health assessment certificate
- Character assessment certificate
- Submit EOI(Expression of Interest).
If your profile will be selected, you will get invition to apply for visa. After that , collect all document with application form and submit it to the immigration office within 60 days of invitation receipt. If your application and documents are found correct you will get the approval of visa.
To know about Australian visas in detail and your chances to immigrate Australia, fill the Free Visa Assessment form which will help you in evaluating your Australia Immigration chances. Sync Visas is one of the leading Overseas Visa and Immigration Consultants based in Dubai which has helped and guided many applicants in realizing their Australia PR dreams. You may connect to the experts on +971 4 514 8289 or mail your query to email@example.com