Australia Tourist Visa Guide
Australia is the most beautiful visited travel destination in the world. The country has something for everyone, be it myriad forest areas, beaches to camping, clubbing, restaurants etc. This visa allows people to visit Australia for a holiday or recreation, or to visit family and friends. You may also use this visa for business visitor activities. However, you cannot work on a visitor visa.
Who can apply?
- An immigrant who possess a valid passport of an eligible country and are from outside Australia can apply for subclass 600 visitor visa.
- An immigrant who intend to undertake informal training or study for duration less than 90 days.
- Parents of the Australia PR holders and citizens can stay for a longer duration with Australia visitor visa.
Key requirement documents:
- Valid passport.
- Copy of the first, last, and observation page should be notarized and submitted along with the documents.
- Confirmed returned air tickets.
- Recent passport size photographs.
- Traveling itinerary.
- Original bank statements of the last 6 months duly signed and attested by the bank official.
To know more about Australia Visa and Immigration Services mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us +971 4 514 8289. One of our experts will meet your expectations and provide answers to queries.